Believe it or not. Thank you !!! My birthday messages quadrupled from last year. Whatever I did this year I want to quadruple that.
– Anthony Everest
1. I stepped up my humanitarian work.
2. I blocked plethora no of negative people who attacked me repeatedly on social media, or in person without a fuss or engagement.
3. I focused on me more.
4. Confronted religious dogma critically with factual faith based theology and spirituality.
5. I optimised forgiveness more ever than before.
6. Switched out of negative talk swiftly, mentally or physically.
7. My favourite. I sang happy birthday to everybody on my timeline everyday who was born on that day.
8. I wrote dozens of positive affirmations daily. More here
9. I prayed / meditated like I drank water. Leaned more on my internal compass. The Holy Spirit.
10. I stopped explaining or justifying myself to ignorant people; especially on white supremacy, to a white supremacist.
11. I figured white supremacists are the problem not me / us. They love their white privileges and are wind up merchants, cohooting, cooperatively; sent on an errand to provoke or defend their agendas – maliciously.
12. Not all white people are racist just as much as not all blacks sell drugs. You have to process that or you would loose.
13. If I want it. I go get it; in the name of, Jesus. Amen. I refused to join brotherhoods, cults or secret societies even via churches. Yes! Fact.
14. Above all. There’s nothing above love!
No religion. Not today. I just wanna dance & party. Let’s go. The town’s red already with glad rags ..’
By Anthony Everest
We would love to bring you more. If this post or blog has inspired you support us; to keep us going, via paypal here
Àrèmúorin – Anthony Everest is a Jazz, Soul-R&B Multi Award Winning Indie Singer-Songwriter, Author, Producer. No1, 49+ Weeks, Jazz Charts.
(C) 2017 MercyfulGrace / Anthony Everest
All Rights Reserved
2 thoughts on “How I quadrupled my birthday messages this year ..’”
Self improvement is the only way forward. I cant change anyny one but myself. Its not the event but my attitude to it that counts.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Angela